Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guilty!

Streets of San Fransisco KnM 10/09




While having a delicious morning with some rad friends of mine, I was accused of falling in love, a lot, more than any other.  It was a shock to hear at first and after thinking about the accusation for 19 seconds i came clear. Out in the open. I admit it. I fall in love as much as I can, as often as possible. Seriously I do. 

The moment I see a nice leather bag, love. A smile from a stranger as I let them walk across the street, slowing down my car, making eye contact, a simple wave......oh yes, you guessed it, LOVE.  The brilliant conversations that makes it 'all' make sense, Love.  Watching the clouds form from an elephant to a T-Rex, Love. Singing in the shower, tunes made especially for my ears, Love. Talking to my papa and mom, Love. Meeting a random gent, laughing loudly in the streets, Love.

Why not? It is what I got. It is the absolute most delightful feeling and expression I have. It is boundless. Warm when I am cold. Savory and Sweet. The 'it' I speak of is my preference, and I have a choice.

Being it,
KnM









No comments:

Post a Comment