Thursday, January 13, 2011

newness

The new year has begun and that means a newness for all. I traveled 1,072 with 2 men, and everything I own, packed in a tetris like configuration in my beloved Element. It was by far one of the most nerve awakening, spirit liberating, and life freeing experiences of my life. If i would have had another box, paper, or person to fit, the masterful journey would be less than absolute perfection. Which is how I choose to look at the upcoming year in my life. I choose to have the right people, the right things, the right to have freedom to live the life I need and want. 

Leaving Portland was one of the most incredible experiences i have ever had. Portland embodied so much of who I am and what I desired in life, and leaving only will provide the one missing experience…..the experience that is none of my business. 

The journey down I-5 was liberating. watching the sky change so drastically --rain--fog--more fog--and then to land in a place where all i see is blue skies, smell of salt water and a refreshing sense of newness. This is good. To be in a willingness for newness and a readiness to start the next book in the life of Kristin. Pretty Rad my friends.

I am looking forward to sharing the nextness and the newness. I am deeply grateful for the path I have taken.....the one behind me, the one in front of me, and the path I am standing on.





No comments:

Post a Comment