Friday, May 20, 2011

Life's Fondue

days and weeks have melted into a big heaping bowl of processed cheese fondue. the kind that sticks to the pot, the roof of your mouth, and never seems to keep its heat.  I'm dipping possibilities into processes. seems the desire i have for sustenance is not giving me much substance.  or maybe substance for sustenance. either way I am experiencing a feeling that I am all to familiar with. Emotions and feelings that i wish to experience as a memory.

a dark day of the soul, nothing to worry about, or concern myself with. These are the days that lead to absolute Light and Discovery. These are the moments that I will look back on and be grateful that I had the courage to be real with myself and feel what needs to be felt. Sometimes the fear, lack, disappointment shows up in our life so we can get clear on what we really want. I change that statement....Its not sometimes its all the time. All experiences give us the absolute clarity to see what we can have, create, embody. Seems i have put on my foggy goggles today.

so what to do now?

be quiet...unplug...listen...and allow the glory of this life reveal itself to me.  laugh...feel...cry...and allow the true essence of who I am become more alive.  create...evaluate...demonstrate... and allow the brilliance that I am wake the F up. call...text...update...and allow it all to be from and for Love.

this is my blah blah blah blog for the day.....

maybe its time to find a new fondue recipe?

keep dipping

KnM

No comments:

Post a Comment