Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Music- And the songs to listen to

Without music life would be a mistake.  ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche


I have formulated a playlist for my life right now. A playlist that can be played at any moment. A list of songs that speak to my core, why, because I give them permission to do so.


And I want to share, so I am.

1.Elderly Woman Behind a Counter in a small town- Pearl Jam
2. I'm a Wheel- Wilco
3. Rough Around the Edges- Teitur
4. Colder Months- Alpha Rev
5. And The Boys- Angus and Julia Stone
6. Long Road to Forgiveness- Brett Dennen
7. Three Hours- Nick Drake
8. Thistle and Weeds- Mumford and Sons
9. Dream Team- Michael Franti and Spearhead (must be Live)
10.Your Song- Elton John
11. Last Living Souls- Gorillaz
12. One Leap- Joshua Radin
13. This is your Life- Tyler Durden 

If you desire to listen to these tunes, more power to you! 

Keep Listening
KnM



No comments:

Post a Comment