Thursday, September 23, 2010

answer is in the question

The answer is always in the question. For example when I see a sandwhich board asking me if I am going to heaven, and there is a test with only two questions to determine my life after life outcome, my brain tends to wrap itself around more questions. Why the HELL is it determined by a test, pun intended. Why was this poor wood used to create this sign? Is Heaven a vacation spot, and all the cool kids are passing the test so they can attend the new 'Cancun' for spring break next year? Is there a memo I missed?!? 


The truth is, nope i am not GOING to heaven. Seems impossible to go somewhere I already have  a permanent residency at. This mystical place where the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny reside, happens to be where the super hero KDawg and Santa Claus frolic in the fields and call heaven. 

Hope I passed the test!
KnM

No comments:

Post a Comment