Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ordination

in the mist of remembering many 'rights of passages' in my life, 30 has become the year of true ordination. I am viewing the world i live in completely different way. a way that finally makes sense. I have taken it upon myself to see the life I am living as the most valuable item, thing, and material i own. its a transformation in 'view' to see the life i live as a sacred, remarkable, trans formative force in the world. I am not claiming that i have status or even desire such a title, its just a perception of acknowledging the air i take into my body is on purpose. the words i speak are on purpose, the thoughts i think are on purpose. What if i could live a fully purpose driven life? what if we all could live a purpose driven life. A life that is so beyond masks, cars, money, food, clothes....but a life that was spent laughing in the midst of our very brilliance. a thought that is ready for action.

just sayin'
knm

No comments:

Post a Comment